Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pain

7/4/12 @ 0358 hrs

Pain Pain so much Pain
Like a soda can, twist, crush
Takes my breath away.

Day in and day out
Can't bear this pain much longer.
Bad thoughts kept at bay.

So tired, no sleep
An hour here or three there
Pain keeps sleep away

Psoratic shit!
Cover my body in scales
Keep your arthritis.

Easy ways to stop
All end in tears and blaming
Pain pills not enough

Pain meds, pain meds. Ugh!
Don't do much of anything
Eases to dull roar.

Family clueless
No way to describe to them
Keep it to myself.

They won't believe me.
No visible cause for pain.
Suffer it alone.

Another night lost
Up again in so much pain
Driving me insane.

Be Jekyll or Hyde
Personality twisted
Lost myself in pain.

Can't keep putting them,
Through this roller coaster ride
of good and bad days

Twists me inside out
Steals away my happiness
Leaves a shell behind.

Finally relief.
Enough to breath easier
And maybe short nap....

No comments:

Post a Comment